DIY Mozzarella/Ricotta Cheese-Making Kit
With our DIY kit, it’s easy to make your own all-natural ricotta and mozzarella in less than an hour using basic kitchen equipment and milk from your local store. Your pure, flavorful and tender fresh-made cheeses will put their store-bought counterparts to shame. Enjoy the mozzarella with garden-fresh tomatoes and fresh basil, use the ricotta in dips and toppings for crostini, and incorporate both into your favorite recipes, from lasagna and pastas to pizzas and salads.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer—whole or low-fat, conventional or organic.
- Makes ten batches of ricotta or mozzarella, 1.5 to 2 lb. each.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- .2 oz. vegetarian rennet.
- 4 oz. citric acid.
- 3 oz. cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Instruction/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Cheesecloth must be hand rinsed in cold water immediately after use; wash thereafter with kitchen towels.
- Hand-wash thermometer; do not submerge.
Next Day Delivery
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Cheese Trays, Bags & Sticker Set
- Online Only
DIY Goat/Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
Cheese Making Kit