DIY Mozzarella/Ricotta Cheese-Making Kit
With our DIY kit, it’s easy to make your own all-natural ricotta and mozzarella in less than an hour using basic kitchen equipment and milk from your local store. Your pure, flavorful and tender fresh-made cheeses will put their store-bought counterparts to shame. Enjoy the mozzarella with garden-fresh tomatoes and fresh basil, use the ricotta in dips and toppings for crostini, and incorporate both into your favorite recipes, from lasagna and pastas to pizzas and salads.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer—whole or low-fat, conventional or organic.
- Makes ten batches of ricotta or mozzarella, 1.5 to 2 lb. each.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- .2 oz. vegetarian rennet.
- 4 oz. citric acid.
- 3 oz. cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Instruction/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Cheesecloth must be hand rinsed in cold water immediately after use; wash thereafter with kitchen towels.
- Hand-wash thermometer; do not submerge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Need
Cheese Trays, Bags & Sticker Set
DIY Goat/Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
Cheese Making Kit