DIY Feta Cheese-Making Kit
Make fresh, all-natural feta cheese in one week with our easy-to-use DIY kit. You supply fresh milk and a few basic kitchen utensils—the kit contains everything else you need. The flavor and texture of your homemade cheese will far surpass any store-bought varieties. Enjoy the deliciously tangy, salty and crumbly feta in salads with garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, marinated with olive oil and flavorful seasonings and in savory recipes from spanakopita and baked eggplant to pastas and frittatas.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer (cow’s milk or goat’s milk, whole or low-fat, conventional or organic).
- Makes 10 batches of Feta, 1 – 1½ lb. each (depending on type of milk used).
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, spices, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Vegetarian rennet.
- Cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Instruction/recipe booklet.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.