DIY Feta Cheese-Making Kit
Make fresh, all-natural feta cheese in one week with our easy-to-use DIY kit. You supply fresh milk and a few basic kitchen utensils—the kit contains everything else you need. The flavor and texture of your homemade cheese will far surpass any store-bought varieties. Enjoy the deliciously tangy, salty and crumbly feta in salads with garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, marinated with olive oil and flavorful seasonings and in savory recipes from spanakopita and baked eggplant to pastas and frittatas.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer (cow’s milk or goat’s milk, whole or low-fat, conventional or organic).
- Makes 10 batches of Feta, 1 – 1½ lb. each (depending on type of milk used).
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, spices, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Vegetarian rennet.
- Cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Instruction/recipe booklet.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.