DIY Feta Cheese-Making Kit
Cheese Making KitFree Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
Make fresh, all-natural feta cheese in less than an hour with our easy-to-use DIY kit. You supply fresh milk and a few basic kitchen utensils—the kit contains everything else you need. The flavor and texture of your homemade cheese will far surpass any store-bought varieties. Enjoy the deliciously tangy, salty and crumbly feta in salads with garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, marinated with olive oil and flavorful seasonings and in savory recipes from spanakopita and baked eggplant to pastas and frittatas.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer (cow’s milk or goat’s milk, whole or low-fat, conventional or organic).
- Makes 10 batches of Feta, 1 – 1½ lb. each (depending on type of milk used).
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, spices, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Vegetarian rennet.
- Cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Traditional cheese mold.
- Instruction/recipe booklet.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.