DIY Feta Cheese-Making Kit
Make fresh, all-natural feta cheese in one week with our easy-to-use DIY kit. You supply fresh milk and a few basic kitchen utensils—the kit contains everything else you need. The flavor and texture of your homemade cheese will far surpass any store-bought varieties. Enjoy the deliciously tangy, salty and crumbly feta in salads with garden-fresh fruits and vegetables, marinated with olive oil and flavorful seasonings and in savory recipes from spanakopita and baked eggplant to pastas and frittatas.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer (cow’s milk or goat’s milk, whole or low-fat, conventional or organic).
- Makes 10 batches of Feta, 1 – 1½ lb. each (depending on type of milk used).
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, spices, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Vegetarian rennet.
- Cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Instruction/recipe booklet.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.