Swiss designer Matti Walker based the engineering for this standing fan on a jet aircraft turbine. Powerful enough to cool an entire room, it circulates up to 81,000 cubic feet of air per hour. Customize air flow with three variable speed settings—and by angling the fan to direct the breeze wherever you need it most.
- Swiss-designed stainless-steel floor fan uses a trio of contoured aluminum blades to circulate air with impressive power and efficiency.
- Choose from three speed settings, adjusted using a convenient dial on the back of the fan.
- Adjust the angle of the fan to direct airflow wherever you need it.
- Stainless-steel pole and die-cast zinc base are engineered for maximum stability.
- Nonslip rubber feet help protect your floor from scratches and wear.