Charly Standing Fan
Swiss designer Matti Walker based the engineering for this standing fan on a jet aircraft turbine. Powerful enough to cool an entire room, it circulates up to 81,000 cubic feet of air per hour. Customize air flow with three variable speed settings—and by angling the fan to direct the breeze wherever you need it most.
- Swiss-designed stainless-steel floor fan uses a trio of contoured aluminum blades to circulate air with impressive power and efficiency.
- Choose from three speed settings, adjusted using a convenient dial on the back of the fan.
- Adjust the angle of the fan to direct airflow wherever you need it.
- Stainless-steel pole and die-cast zinc base are engineered for maximum stability.
- Nonslip rubber feet help protect your floor from scratches and wear.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19" x 11" x 55 1/2" high; 15.2 lb.
- Designed in Switzerland; made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Noise level: 31-47 dB.
- 60 watts.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.