Charly Standing Fan
- Online Only
Swiss designer Matti Walker based the engineering for this standing fan on a jet aircraft turbine. Powerful enough to cool an entire room, it circulates up to 81,000 cubic feet of air per hour. Customize air flow with three variable speed settings—and by angling the fan to direct the breeze wherever you need it most.
- Swiss-designed stainless-steel floor fan uses a trio of contoured aluminum blades to circulate air with impressive power and efficiency.
- Choose from three speed settings, adjusted using a convenient dial on the back of the fan.
- Adjust the angle of the fan to direct airflow wherever you need it.
- Stainless-steel pole and die-cast zinc base are engineered for maximum stability.
- Nonslip rubber feet help protect your floor from scratches and wear.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19" x 11" x 55 1/2" high; 15.2 lb.
- Designed in Switzerland; made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Noise level: 31-47 dB.
- 60 watts.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.