Charly Little Fan
- Online Only
Small but mighty, this streamlined stainless-steel fan is exceptionally powerful. Its sleek Swiss design resembles a jet aircraft turbine—and offers air-moving performance to match. Three aluminum blades allow this quiet, compact fan to circulate up to 54,000 cubic feet of air per hour.
- By Swiss designer Matti Walker, this portable fan combines impressive power and ultra-quiet operation with a compact size that's ideal for a tabletop or desktop.
- Choose from three speed settings, adjusted using a convenient dial on the back of the fan.
- Adjust the angle of the fan to direct airflow wherever you need it.
- Sturdy handle makes it easy to transport the fan from room to room.
- Die-cast zinc base ensures stability.
- Nonslip rubber feet protect surfaces from scratches and wear.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 7 1/4" x 11 1/2" high; 4.6 lb.
- Designed in Switzerland; made in China. .
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Noise level: 39-47 db(A).
- 30 watts.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.