These graceful giclée prints celebrate nature's intrinsic artistry with exquisite reproductions of two charcoal sketches of nautilus shells, each an iconic symbol of the sea. Perfect for a sophisticated maritime decor, the expert prints highlight the unique geometry and rich textural dimensions of each shell.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original sketches.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Floated on an off-white linen-textured mat, mounted behind Plexiglas in black matte pine frames.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- Each print measures 28" x 33".
- Prints: Made in the United Kingdom.
- Frames: Made in Malaysia.