Charcoal Shell Artwork
These graceful giclée prints celebrate nature's intrinsic artistry with exquisite reproductions of two charcoal sketches of nautilus shells, each an iconic symbol of the sea. Perfect for a sophisticated maritime decor, the expert prints highlight the unique geometry and rich textural dimensions of each shell.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original sketches.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Floated on an off-white linen-textured mat, mounted behind Plexiglas in black matte pine frames.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- Each print measures 28" x 33".
- Prints: Made in the United Kingdom.
- Frames: Made in Malaysia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.