Recycled Water-guard Mat
- Online Only
Dripping-wet shoes and boots are no match for this superthirsty mat. Made from recycled materials, including rubber tires, the grey indoor/outdoor mat instantly absorbs water and dirt before they're tracked into the house.
- Extremely absorbent indoor/outdoor mat.
- Traps and absorbs water and dirt.
- “Water dam” border catches runoff, minimizing slips.
- Textured surface dries quickly and resists fade and mildew.
- Crush-resistant pile helps remove mud and debris from shoes.
- Wicks moisture away from shoes to keep floors drier.
- Backing anchors mat safely in place.
- Can be recycled after its useful life.
- Made in USA of recycled polyester fiber with a recycled rubber backing.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 35" x 23"; 1/2" thick.
- 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the longevity of this mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, give it a brisk shake.