Recycled Water-guard Mat
MatExclusive Internet Only
Dripping-wet shoes and boots are no match for this superthirsty mat. Made from recycled materials, including rubber tires, the grey indoor/outdoor mat instantly absorbs water and dirt before they're tracked into the house.
- Extremely absorbent indoor/outdoor mat.
- Traps and absorbs water and dirt.
- “Water dam” border catches runoff, minimizing slips.
- Textured surface dries quickly and resists fade and mildew.
- Crush-resistant pile helps remove mud and debris from shoes.
- Wicks moisture away from shoes to keep floors drier.
- Backing anchors mat safely in place.
- Can be recycled after its useful life.
- Made in USA of recycled polyester fiber with a recycled rubber backing.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 35" x 23"; 1/2" thick.
- 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- To maintain the longevity of this mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, give it a brisk shake.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.