Charcoal Landscape Mountain Sketch
The landscapes of American artist Stacie Clark can’t be found on any map. Created through collagraph printing—in which paper mat boards are carved and augmented, then inked and pressed like printing plates—they are explorations of form and composition. These expert reproductions capture every nuance of Clark’s original, hand-pulled prints.
- Giclée printed on archival paper.
- Expert printing captures every detail.
- Mounted behind glass and cream paper mats.
- Wood frames have a distressed, silver-leaf finish.
- Ready to hang with a wire at the back.
- 24" wide x 26" high overall (image is 16" wide x 11" high).
- Made in USA.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.