Chantal Copper Whistling Tea Kettle, Copper
Personalize this item
- Online Only
With its harmonic two-tone whistle and wire loop handle, the Chantal tea kettle has earned its place over the last 30 years as a kitchen icon. This version brings you all of the kettle's classic features in a gorgeous, gleaming copper finish that looks stunning on your stovetop.
- Copper plating on durable stainless steel.
- Smooth flat base has a copper disc bottom for quick heating of water.
- Wide mouth makes it easy to fill.
- Wire loop handle ensures a good grip.
- Two-tone Hohner harmonica whistle.
- Hinged whistle flips up for easy pouring.
- Includes a stay-cool handle mitt.
- Induction cooktop compatible.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" diam., 8" high.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Can be used with all stovetops, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral build-up empty contents after each use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.