Chantal Copper Whistling Tea Kettle, Copper
With its harmonic two-tone whistle and wire loop handle, the Chantal tea kettle has earned its place over the last 30 years as a kitchen icon. This version brings you all of the kettle's classic features in a gorgeous, gleaming copper finish that looks stunning on your stovetop.
- Copper plating on durable stainless steel.
- Smooth flat base has a copper disc bottom for quick heating of water.
- Wide mouth makes it easy to fill.
- Wire loop handle ensures a good grip.
- Two-tone Hohner harmonica whistle.
- Hinged whistle flips up for easy pouring.
- Includes a stay-cool handle mitt.
- Induction cooktop compatible.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" diam., 8" high.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Can be used with all stovetops, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral build-up empty contents after each use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.