Chantal Anniversary Tea Kettle
Chantal is celebrating 40 years of great design with this special anniversary edition of its iconic teakettle. Enameled in a deep, vibrant Royal Red, the steel kettle is fitted with a Hohner harmonic whistle that sounds off with all the resonance of a train whistle when water has reached a boil. The kettle's flat base promotes fast heating while the wire-loop handle provides a secure grip.
- Limited-edition 40th anniversary kettle enameled in rich, glossy Royal Red.
- Made of steel with colored-enamel surface.
- Smooth enameled interior prevents mineral build-up.
- Wide mouth makes it easy to fill.
- Wire-loop handle ensures a good grip.
- Hinged whistle flips up for easy pouring.
- Includes a stay-cool handle mitt.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" diam., 8" high.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 1 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral build-up empty contents after each use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove mineral deposits or rust stains from inside the kettle, combine two tablespoons of baking soda and lemon juice with water, boil for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.