Chantal Anniversary Tea Kettle
Chantal is celebrating 40 years of great design with this special anniversary edition of its iconic teakettle. Enameled in a deep, vibrant Royal Red, the steel kettle is fitted with a Hohner harmonic whistle that sounds off with all the resonance of a train whistle when water has reached a boil. The kettle's flat base promotes fast heating while the wire-loop handle provides a secure grip.
- Limited-edition 40th anniversary kettle enameled in rich, glossy Royal Red.
- Made of steel with colored-enamel surface.
- Smooth enameled interior prevents mineral build-up.
- Wide mouth makes it easy to fill.
- Wire-loop handle ensures a good grip.
- Hinged whistle flips up for easy pouring.
- Includes a stay-cool handle mitt.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" diam., 8" high.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 1 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not fill the kettle above the inner spout opening.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral build-up empty contents after each use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove mineral deposits or rust stains from inside the kettle, combine two tablespoons of baking soda and lemon juice with water, boil for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.