Chambers Washed-Linen Border Bedding
Add understated luxury to your bedroom with our sumptuous sheeting, duvet and sham, sewn of the finest 100% linen by a family-owned company in Italy. The pieces contrast a white background with contrasting solid borders in your choice of natural, navy, porcini, Irish winter, coral or charcoal. The fabric is stone washed for exceptional softness and a naturally wrinkled finish that gives the bedding its relaxed appeal.
- Sewn of stonewashed natural linen that will only soften with use and laundering.
- Ironing is entirely optional: no ironing is required for a casually wrinkled look typical of natural linen; for a more polished look, iron as desired.
- Duvet cover is finished with knife edges and a button closure.
- Flanged shams have flap closures.
- 16"-deep fitted sheet.
- May be monogrammed for an additional $8.50 charge; this item is considered made to order when monogrammed.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Queen: 92" x 88"
- King: 92" x 108"
- Queen: 106" x 96"
- King: 106" x 110"
- Queen: 80" x 60"; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- King: 80" x 78"; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Standard: 32" x 20" with flap closure
- King: 40" x 20" with flap closure
- Standard: 27" x 20"
- King: 36" x 20"
- Euro: 26" x 26"
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.