Pie Weights Jar
Many recipes for pies and tarts call for blind-baking the unfilled crust – a process made more reliable with the help of these ceramic weights.
- Round ceramic weights prevent pie and tart crusts from shrinking or blistering during baking.
- After fitting the pastry dough into your pan, press on a layer of foil and line it with the weights.
- Ensures an attractive pastry shell that will hold its shape when filled.
- The unglazed ceramic material also helps to evenly distribute heat, promoting uniform baking.
- Enough for two 9" pie shells.
- Can be used again and again.
- Includes a clear glass storage jar.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/4 lb.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash ceramic weights. Air dry thoroughly before storing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.