Pie Weights Jar
Many recipes for pies and tarts call for blind-baking the unfilled crust – a process made more reliable with the help of these ceramic weights.
- Round ceramic weights prevent pie and tart crusts from shrinking or blistering during baking.
- After fitting the pastry dough into your pan, press on a layer of foil and line it with the weights.
- Ensures an attractive pastry shell that will hold its shape when filled.
- The unglazed ceramic material also helps to evenly distribute heat, promoting uniform baking.
- Enough for two 9" pie shells.
- Can be used again and again.
- Includes a clear glass storage jar.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/4 lb.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash ceramic weights. Air dry thoroughly before storing.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.