Ceramic Pie Crust Vent with Slicing Guides
Essential for two-crust pies, this handy pastry tool creates a steam vent that prevents the top crust from splitting, causing the filling to spill over the sides. After your pie is baked, the grooves around the outside of the ceramic vent act as cutting guides for eight perfect slices. Simply line up the tip of the knife with each groove, then slice in a straight line toward the edge of the pie.
- Creates a perfect steam vent in the center of your pastry crust.
- Eliminates the need to make slits in your dough.
- Doubles as a cutting guide for simple, perfect slicing.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe up to 450°F (232°C).