Ceramic Herringbone Vase
These graceful stoneware vases combines a streamlined spherical shape with a herringbone pattern inspired by the ancient marbling effect traditionally used on the endpapers of fine European and Turkish books. They’re crafted by master ceramists who pair time-honored techniques with intricate artistry.
- Hand decorated using a marbling technique that allows the colors to mingle and overlap.
- High-fired with a glossy finish.
- Variations inherent to the technique make each vase unique.
- Round: 5 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Tall: 4 1/4" diam., 10" high.
- Made in Thailand.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.