Handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers in Vermont, these four distinctive cow’s milk cheeses are aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisanal cheese partnership that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers.
- Landaff: A mild cave-aged cheese from Landaff Creamery in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. The semi-firm cheese offers balanced, complex flavors with a bright buttermilk tang; 8 oz.
- Moses Sleeper: Developed by Mateo Kehler at Jasper Hill Farm, this bloomy-rind cheese has a buttery and bright flavor when young; with aging it becomes creamier, with flavor notes of brassica vegetables; 8 oz.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: An English-style aged cheddar with notes of caramel and a unique crystalline texture. It’s from Marcel Gravel and May Leach of Cabot Creamery; 8 oz.
- Bayley Hazen Blue, Jasper Hill Farm’s flagship cheese, is a creamy, very approachable, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows; 8 oz..
- 2 lb. total.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.