Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection
Cheese CollectionExclusive Internet Only
Handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers in Vermont, these four distinctive cow’s milk cheeses are aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisan cheese partnership that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers.
- Landaff: A mild cave-aged cheese from Landaff Creamery in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. The semi-firm cheese offers balanced, complex flavors with a bright buttermilk tang; 8 oz.
- Moses Sleeper: Developed by Mateo Kehler at Jasper Hill Farm, this bloomy-rind cheese has a buttery and bright flavor when young; with aging it becomes creamier, with flavor notes of brassica vegetables; 8 oz.
- Cabot Clothboud Cheddar: An English-style aged cheddar with notes of caramel and a unique crystalline texture. It’s from Marcel Gravel and May Leach of Cabot Creamery; 8 oz.
- Bayley Hazen Blue, Jasper Hill Farm’s flagship cheese, is a creamy, very approachable, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows; 8 oz..
- 2 lb. total.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Jasper Hill Farm Constant Bliss: Pasteurized Ayshire cow’s milk, cultures, salt, rennet (cow).
- Von Trapp Oma: Raw Organic cow's milk, rennet (cow), Cultures, and Salt.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes (Microbial: vegetable)
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Ayshire cow’s milk, cultures, salt, beef rennet.