Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers in Vermont, these four distinctive cow’s milk cheeses are aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisanal cheese partnership that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers.
Landaff: A mild cave-aged cheese from Landaff Creamery in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. The semi-firm cheese offers balanced, complex flavors with a bright buttermilk tang; 8 oz.
Moses Sleeper: Developed by Mateo Kehler at Jasper Hill Farm, this bloomy-rind cheese has a buttery and bright flavor when young; with aging it becomes creamier, with flavor notes of brassica vegetables; 8 oz.
Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: An English-style aged cheddar with notes of caramel and a unique crystalline texture. It’s from Marcel Gravel and May Leach of Cabot Creamery; 8 oz.
Bayley Hazen Blue: Jasper Hill Farm’s flagship cheese, this is a creamy, very approachable, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows; 8 oz..
- 2 lb. total.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Jasper Hill Farm Constant Bliss: Pasteurized Ayshire cow’s milk, cultures, salt, rennet (cow).
- Von Trapp Oma: Raw Organic cow's milk, rennet (cow), Cultures, and Salt.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes (Microbial: vegetable)
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Ayshire cow’s milk, cultures, salt, beef rennet.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.