Celebration Layer Cake Pans, Set of 2
Delicious desserts for birthdays, anniversaries and other festivities begin with our customized cake pans. Each one makes a scalloped cake that’s about half the thickness of a standard cake layer, so you don’t need to slice the cakes horizontally. Simply stack the layers with fillings or frostings to create an impressive cake.
- Designed for even heating and quick baking, these sturdy aluminum pans are finished with a premium nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release and cleanup.
- Create 2 thin, scalloped cake layers, ready for frostings and fillings.
- The cake layers can be stacked evenly on top of each other for a uniform shape that lends well to frosted sides, or offset to create a staggered look that requires frosting only between the layers.
- 9 3/4" wide; 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.