Extend the growing season or get a head start on seed-sowing with this protected plant bed. It is used to provide shelter for tender plants during the winter or to start cold-tolerant plants earlier than if you were to direct-plant them in open soil. In the winter, snow slides off the deeply slanted lid, making this frame well-suited for colder climates.
- Crafted of untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally resistant to rot and insects.
- Plexiglas lid allows sunlight to enter and is slanted to prevent snow, water and detritus from accumulating.
- Hinged lid swings open to provide easy access to plants or to control the temperature.
- Allows you to provide optimum growing conditions for longer periods of time.
- Arrives assembled and ready to use.
- 30" x 20" x 15" high; 16 lb.
- Hand made in USA.