Cedar Chicken Coop & Run with Planter
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Raise farm-fresh eggs—and herbs and vegetables to enjoy with them – in this space-efficient coop-run-and-planter combination. It's hand built in Washington state from solid western red cedar custom milled by a local, family-run sawmill. The two nesting boxes are accessible through a drop-down back door at waist height for easy egg collection. Beneath the coop, a mesh-enclosed run gives hens space to forage and exercise, and a built-in planter box arrives ready to fill with soil and edible plants.
- Hand built from sustainably harvested western red cedar, custom milled by a local, family owned sawmill.
- Topped with a galvanized-metal roof.
- Spacious, watertight interior includes two nest boxes, removable for cleaning.
- Sized to comfortably house four hens – up to six if they are allowed to range freely during the day.
- Heavy-duty mesh floor allows manure to fall through, so the coop stays clean inside.
- Back door drops down for easy two-handed egg collecting with no need to bend or crouch.
- Chicken door and egg door lock to keep hens safe from predators.
- An interior perch allows hens to relax in a comfortable position.
- Area below coop provides 25 square feet of run space (approx. 5' x 5' x 3' high overall)
- Built in planter box is equipped with a drainage system that keeps water from falling into the run below
- White Glove delivery; we'll assemble the coop and place it for you.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Exterior: 59" sq. (63 1/4 " long, 61 3/4" wide including roof overhang), 83 1/4" high.
- Planter: 22 1/4" x 60" x 6 1/2" deep.
- 245 lb. (315 lb. including pallet).
- Cedar is naturally natural rot resistance; left unfinished, it will weather to a soft gray.
- Vents and doors with galvanized wire mesh allow for plenty of fresh air, while keeping predators out.
- Run space below coop is enclosed with cedar-framed heavy-duty galvanized-wire mesh with openings small enough to keep out both rats and tiny raccoon hands.
- Ladder can be raised, via a cord above the egg door, to keep chicks safely sheltered until they feather out and to secure hens inside while you rake out the run.
- Planter box is lined with weed fabric to keep soil contained and set over a sloping galvanized metal roof that channels water out the side, past the edge of the run.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to seven weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.