Cedar Chicken Coop & Run with Planter
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Raise farm-fresh eggs—and herbs and vegetables to enjoy with them – in this space-efficient coop-run-and-planter combination. It's hand built in Washington state from solid western red cedar custom milled by a local, family-run saw mill. A galvanized metal roof keeps the spacious interior dry, while a mesh floor allows manure to fall through, virtually eliminating the need to clean inside the coop. The two nesting boxes are accessible through a drop-down back door at waist height, for easy egg collection. Beneath the coop, a mesh-enclosed run gives hens 25 square feet of space to forage and exercise. The planter box arrives ready to fill with soil and plants and is equipped with a drainage system that keeps water from falling into the run below.
- Hand-built from sustainably harvested western red cedar, custom milled by a local, family owned sawmill and delivered to the workshop via ferry.
- Thanks to the wood's superior natural rot resistance, left unfinished, it will weather to a soft gray.
- Topped with a galvanized-metal roof.
- Spacious, watertight interior includes two nest boxes, removable for cleaning.
- Sized to comfortably house four hens – up to six if they are allowed to range freely during the day.
- Heavy-duty mesh floor allows manure to fall through, so the coop stays clean inside.
- Back door drops down for easy two-handed egg collecting with no need to bend or crouch.
- Chicken door and egg door lock to keep hens safe from predators.
- An interior perch allows hens to relax in a comfortable position.
- Vents and doors with galvanized wire mesh allow for plenty of fresh air, while keeping predators out.
- Area below coop provides 25 square feet of run space (approx. 5' x 5' x 3' high overall) enclosed with cedar-framed heavy-duty galvanized-wire mesh with openings small enough to keep out both rats and tiny raccoon hands.
- Ladder can be raised, via a cord above the egg door, to keep chicks safely sheltered until they feather out and to secure hens inside while you rake out the run.
- Built in planter box is lined with weed fabric to keep soil contained and set over a sloping galvanized metal roof that channels water out the side, past the edge of the run.
- White Glove delivery; we'll assemble the coop and place it for you.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Exterior: 59" sq. (63 1/4 " long, 61 3/4" wide including roof overhang), 83 1/4" high.
- Planter: 22 1/4" x 60" x 6 1/2" deep.
- 245 lb. (315 lb. including pallet).
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to seven weeks for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.