Cast Iron Smoke & Sear Station
Our smoke and sear platform allows you to easily achieve the intense, smoky flavor of a charcoal grill on a conventional gas grill. When smoking, food cooks on the cast-iron platform directly over smoldering wood chips for a more concentrated smoky flavor. Fill the platform reservoirs with water, beer, wine, juice, stock or other liquid to create a humid grilling environment, so meat retains a higher percentage of natural juices. For searing, remove the top smoking platform and utilize the searing plate beneath for perfectly seared and juicy meat and seafood.
- Seasoned cast-iron searing plate.
- 8.9” x 10.8”.
- Made in China.
- Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Smoke or sear: fill reservoirs with water, beer, wine, juice, stock or other liquid.
- Smoke: soak wood chips for 30 minutes prior to use. Place soaked wood chips in bottom compartment of platform and cover with grid. Place platform over direct heat and preheat for 10 minutes or until wood chips begin to smoke.
- To control the amount of smoke, slide tray out to adjust vents.
- Sear: remove smoking platform, fill liquid reservoirs and preheat over direct flame for 5-10 minutes.
- Entire unit will get hot. Use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- To preserve the useful life of your cast-iron product, hand wash with hot water only and dry immediately.
- Cast iron is porous; do not soak.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Periodically apply a small amount of vegetable oil to surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.