Caso VC300 Vacuum Sealer
Vacuum SealerNEW Exclusive
Whether used for sous vide cooking or for storing foods safely and naturally without preserving agents, this easy-to-use machine creates compact, tightly sealed vacuum pouches. Innovative features include a Dry and Moist function that allows you to adjust the vacuum strength to ensure that soft, delicate foods don’t get damaged and an adjustable sealing time function, ideal for marinated meats.
- Fully automatic operation works with just the touch of a button.
- Provides airtight storage of meat, fish, vegetables and fruits for up to eight times longer than conventional storage.
- Ideal for sous vide cooking.
- Dry and Moist function adjusts vacuum strength to accommodate soft or sensitive foods, and a pulse function allows you to stop the machine precisely at the right point so foods are not smashed.
- Adjustable sealing time helps ensure an optimal no-leak seal for different types of food, ideal for meats and poultry sealed with liquid marinades.
- Professional-quality double sealing bar ensures pouches remain airtight.
- Fold-out cutter allows you to cut roll to desired length without scissors.
- Includes flexible vacuum hose for creating a vacuum in containers.
- Includes one 7.9” x 19.7-ft. vacuum roll and one 10.8” x 19.7-ft. vacuum roll.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Model #11305
- 15 1/4" x 6 3/4" x 3 3/4" high.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use with specified bags or rolls only.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe outside with damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap.
- Clean inside with a paper towel.
- Removable vacuum chamber is dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.