Caso VC300 Vacuum Sealer
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Whether used for sous vide cooking or for storing foods safely and naturally without preserving agents, this easy-to-use machine creates compact, tightly sealed vacuum pouches. Innovative features include a Dry and Moist function that allows you to adjust the vacuum strength to ensure that soft, delicate foods don’t get damaged and an adjustable sealing time function, ideal for marinated meats.
- Fully automatic operation works with just the touch of a button.
- Provides airtight storage of meat, fish, vegetables and fruits for up to eight times longer than conventional storage.
- Ideal for sous vide cooking.
- Dry and Moist function adjusts vacuum strength to accommodate soft or sensitive foods, and a pulse function allows you to stop the machine precisely at the right point so foods are not smashed.
- Adjustable sealing time helps ensure an optimal no-leak seal for different types of food, ideal for meats and poultry sealed with liquid marinades.
- Professional-quality double sealing bar ensures pouches remain airtight.
- Fold-out cutter allows you to cut roll to desired length without scissors.
- Includes flexible vacuum hose for creating a vacuum in containers.
- Includes one 7.9” x 19.7-ft. vacuum roll and one 10.8” x 19.7-ft. vacuum roll.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #11305
- 15 1/4" x 6 3/4" x 3 3/4" high.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use with specified bags or rolls only.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe outside with damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap.
- Clean inside with a paper towel.
- Removable vacuum chamber is dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.