Caso Sous Vide Center
This complete sous vide system is easy to use, with intuitive controls that take the mystery out of water-bath cooking. Unlike other enclosed-chamber systems, this machine circulates the water, holding it at the perfect temperature through the entire cooking process. This allows you to set a precise temperature and achieve it—an essential for sous vide cooking. And with a built-in vacuum bag sealer and included bags, you've got everything you need in one convenient set.
- Chamber sous vide system for slowly cooking foods in a vacuum-sealed pouch inside a water bath.
- Water circulation technology keeps water at the perfect, consistent temperature.
- Cook up to five portions at a time.
- Allows for exact temperature settings in one tenth-of-a-degree increments from 86° to 194° F.
- Built-in vacuum sealer for use with reusable zip bags.
- Easy-to-read digital display and sensor-touch control panel.
- Fast water heat-up.
- Quiet operation.
- Timer range: 0–12 hours in 1-minute increments.
- Integral drainage system for easy cleanup.
- Detachable filter system.
- Includes plastic zip bags and stainless-steel rack for stacking bags in chamber.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model 11305.
- 12 1/2" x 14" x 10 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.