Caso Pro 1800 Induction Burner
- Free Shipping
Designed for use in busy restaurant kitchens, this commercial-grade induction burner offers precision control that meets the exacting standards of professional chefs. Dedicated home cooks will be impressed by its sleek design, durable construction and flawless culinary performance.
- Every feature of this powerful cooker is restaurant-quality – from the durable stainless-steel body to finely engineered inductor components.
- Sophisticated touchpad controls for foolproof operation.
- Enjoy ultra-precise cooking with 00 power settings and an adjustable temperature range from 140°-430°F.
- Set cooking times using the 180-minute timer.
- Durable, easy-to-clean glass ceramic cooking surface remains cool to the touch.
- 1800 watts.
- For use only with induction-ready cookware. Examples of suitable cookware materials include magnetic stainless steel, enameled steel and cast iron – copper, aluminum and glass are not compatible.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Glass ceramic cooktop and stainless steel construction.
- 10.78" x 14" x 2.28" high.
- 6 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.