Caso Pro 1800 Induction Burner
- Free Shipping
Designed for use in busy restaurant kitchens, this commercial-grade induction burner offers precision control that meets the exacting standards of professional chefs. Dedicated home cooks will be impressed by its sleek design, durable construction and flawless culinary performance.
- Every feature of this powerful cooker is restaurant-quality – from the durable stainless-steel body to finely engineered inductor components.
- Sophisticated touchpad controls for foolproof operation.
- Enjoy ultra-precise cooking with 00 power settings and an adjustable temperature range from 140°-430°F.
- Set cooking times using the 180-minute timer.
- Durable, easy-to-clean glass ceramic cooking surface remains cool to the touch.
- 1800 watts.
- For use only with induction-ready cookware. Examples of suitable cookware materials include magnetic stainless steel, enameled steel and cast iron – copper, aluminum and glass are not compatible.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Glass ceramic cooktop and stainless steel construction.
- 10.78" x 14" x 2.28" high.
- 6 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.