Caso Countertop Wine Cellar, 8 Bottle
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Savor the full flavor and aroma of your favorite white and red wines with the help of Caso’s sleek countertop cellar, which maintains up to eight bottles of wine at the ideal temperature for storage and serving. The compact freestanding unit is perfect for holding a selection of wines at the ready for easy access when you're entertaining.
- Advanced thermoelectric cooling technology efficiently chills wines down to 20 degrees below the ambient temperature, within a range of 44° to 66°F.
- Adjustable electronic thermostat with blue LED display ensures precise temperature regulation for red or white wines.
- Easy-to-use sensor touch-style controls.
- Two wire shelves hold up to eight standard 750-ml bottles.
- UV filter on glass door protects wine from harmful light that can affect flavor.
- Blue interior lights provide attractive illumination.
- Operates extremely quietly, with minimal vibration.
- 16" x 20” x 10 3/4" high. 18 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wash inside with a damp cloth soaked in lukewarm water and baking soda solution. Solution should be about 2 tablespoons of baking soda to a quart of water.
- After cleaning the interior space, leave the door open until the interior dries completely.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.