Caso 38 Bottle Wine Cellar
A compressor allows Caso’s freestanding wine cellar to maintain a chill, no matter what the ambient temperature may be. With two separately controlled temperature zones, it offers the perfect storage and serving conditions for great wines, both red and white.
- High-quality compressor maintains a consistent chill, regardless of room temperature.
- Dual storage compartments feature zone cooling to keep red and white wines at their optimal temperatures.
- Adjustable electronic thermostats.
- 38-bottle cellar has an upper 15-bottle compartment and a lower 18-bottle compartment, each with a temperature range of 37°-71°F.
- Blue interior lights provide attractive illumination.
- Extremely quiet, with minimal vibrations.
- UV glass protects wine from sunlight.
- Removable wooden racks hold 750-ml bottles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel, glass, wood and plastic construction.
- 15 1/2" x 22 3/4" x 40" high.
- 88 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wash inside with a damp cloth soaked in lukewarm water and baking soda solution. Solution should be about 2 tablespoons of baking soda to a quart of water.
- After cleaning the interior space, leave the door open until the interior dries completely.