Our rug’s softly washed colors and lighter, airier construction recall the beauty of carpets crafted by Turkish nomads centuries ago. Like those tribal antiques, it is hand-knotted from pure, yarn-dyed wool with subtle variations in tones that lend each rug unique character. The earthy palette of rust and walnut brown is balanced by cream and hints of pale green.
- Handcrafted in traditional Turkish knots from pure wool.
- Yarn-dyed colors are washed back for an antique look.
- Made in the ancient Oushak method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- Edged with 1” cream fringe.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.