Jars Cantine Serving Bowl
The artistry of master ceramists is evident in every detail of this serving bowl from our Cantine stoneware collection—a fresh, modern interpretation of classic 1950s silhouettes. Famous for coaxing rustic warmth from every piece they make, artisans at Jars Céramistes in southern France shape and glaze the bowl using an intricate 17-step process to create its unique “crackled” appearance and creamy richness of color.
- Made of stoneware.
- Bowl interior is glazed; bottom is unglazed natural matte bisque.
- Extremely durable and chip resistant.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Crafted in France by award-winning Jars Céramistes, founded in 1857.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 118-oz. cap.
- Made in France.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.