Jars Cantine Mini Bowls, Set of 4
- Free Shipping
The artistry of master ceramists is evident in every detail of these petite bowls from our Cantine stoneware collection—a fresh, modern interpretation of classic 1950s silhouettes. Famous for coaxing rustic warmth from every piece they make, artisans at Jars Céramistes in southern France shape and glaze each bowl using an intricate 17-step process to create their unique “crackled” appearance and creamy richness of color.
- Made of stoneware.
- Bowl interiors are glazed; bottoms are unglazed natural matte bisque.
- Extremely durable and chip resistant.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Crafted in France by award-winning Jars Céramistes, founded in 1857.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5-oz. cap.
- 3 3/4" diam.;. 1 3/4" high.
- Made in France.