Campchef Portable Camping Stove & Oven
- Online Only
If you love cooking and baking great food in the great outdoors, this do-it-all dynamo is your camping dream come true. Combining the culinary capabilities of a home oven and range, the ultra-portable, propane-powered unit is designed to go everywhere you do. Count on it to help whip up anything from a sizzling skillet of bacon and eggs or spicy pot of chili to hearty casseroles and fresh-baked breads.
- Super-efficient, portable camp cooking center is a full-service stove and oven in one.
- Two powerful 7,500 BTU brass range burners give you lots of cooking options.
- The oven features a 3,000 BTU burner that allows it to reach temperatures up to 400°F.
- Fully adjustable heat dials give you precise control over cooking.
- Built-in oven heat gauge makes it easy to monitor baking temperatures.
- Matchless ignition lights at the touch of a button – no hassle with matches.
- Removable oven racks allow for optimal versatility; bake everything from batches of cookies to a plump roast chicken.
- Insulated, efficient oven box is large enough to fit a 9" x 13" baking or roasting pan.
- Fueled by a 1-lb. propane tank, the unit will cook and bake for 6-8 hours.
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface makes cleanup a cinch.
- Folding lid shields the cooking surface with a three-sided windscreen, perfect for wild weather.
- Convenient side handles make it easy to move and carry the unit.
- Durable stainless-steel construction resists rusting and corrosion.
- Powered by a disposable propane tank, or can be adapted for a bulk tank (adapter not included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 21" x 12 1/2" x 18" high overall.
- Cooking surface: 19" x 9 1/2".
- Oven size: 11" x 16" x 12" high.
- 32 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- This appliance can produce carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Using it in an enclosed space can be fatal.
- Never use this appliance in an enclosed space such as a camper, tent, car or home.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.