Camp Blanket With Leather Holder
- Online Only
The Pendleton camp blanket is an American classic, inspired by the striped blankets that cowboys carried on their saddles and unrolled to make camp after a long day. This wool/cotton blanket keeps you warm and cozy in all seasons, from winter ski trips to summer campouts and horse pack trips. It comes with a leather holder for easy transport.
- Woven of 86% wool/14% cotton.
- Lake Blue blanket with heathered red, navy and gold stripes.
- Hand cut, trimmed, surged and whipstitched.
- Includes leather holder with handle and shoulder strap.
- Made in USA by Pendleton, founded in Oregon in 1909.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Blanket: 84" x 66".
- Leather holder: 35" x 10 3/4".
- Shoulder strap length: 37".
- Drop: 7".
- Use & Care
- Dry clean.
Next Day Delivery