This tripod camping stool is handmade from bridle leather and ash wood by Wood & Faulk, a design studio in Portland, Oregon. As beautiful as it is useful, the folding stool can be carried over your shoulder, then opened to provide a seat at your campsite or a resting stop on your hike.
- Seat is crafted of full-grain USA-tanned English bridle leather.
- Legs are North American ash wood.
- Leather is cut, machine-sewn and finished by hand.
- Solidly built with steel hardware.
- Folds up for easy transport or storage.
- Leather strap allows you to easily carry it over your shoulder.
- Made in USA.