- Online Only
This tripod camping stool is handmade from bridle leather and ash wood by Wood & Faulk, a design studio in Portland, Oregon. As beautiful as it is useful, the folding stool can be carried over your shoulder, then opened to provide a seat at your campsite or a resting stop on your hike.
- Seat is crafted of full-grain USA-tanned English bridle leather.
- Legs are North American ash wood.
- Leather is cut, machine-sewn and finished by hand.
- Solidly built with steel hardware.
- Folds up for easy transport or storage.
- Leather strap allows you to easily carry it over your shoulder.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 15" x 20" high (24" x 7" x 7" folded).
- Weight capacity: 175 lb.
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use cleaners or chemicals. Saddle soap and leather conditioner can be used on the leather.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.