Calzone is a tradition in southern Italy, where nearly every town is said to have a signature version of the savory stuffed pizza, filled with a delicious variety of meats, cheeses and vegetables.
- Heavy-duty plastic mold makes it easy to shape and fill calzones.
- Crimps dough with a decorative braided edge.
- Ideal for family dining and relaxed entertaining.
- Includes instructions.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam. open.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the outside of the mold to cut out dough. Place dough inside each half of the mold and fill one side with your favorite filling. Fold empty side over the filled side and crimp. Then remove formed calzone and bake or fry as desired.