Calzone is a tradition in southern Italy, where nearly every town is said to have a signature version of the savory stuffed pizza, filled with a delicious variety of meats, cheeses and vegetables.
- Heavy-duty plastic mold makes it easy to shape and fill calzones.
- Crimps dough with a decorative braided edge.
- Ideal for family dining and relaxed entertaining.
- Includes instructions.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam. open.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the outside of the mold to cut out dough. Place dough inside each half of the mold and fill one side with your favorite filling. Fold empty side over the filled side and crimp. Then remove formed calzone and bake or fry as desired.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.