Two nonstick pans with interlocking handles clamp together for flipping frittatas right on the stovetop, bypassing the need to use a plate. The revolutionary Slide nonstick surface of Calphalon's Unison collection allows for incredibly easy release of even the most delicate breakfast fare.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with three interlocking nonstick layers provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Durable nonstick interiors for flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Innovative interlocking pans can also be used separately: the base pan for frying foods and making omelettes, the shallow top pan for preparing crepes.
- Small makes an 8" diam. frittata using up to 8 eggs (serves 4–6).
- Large makes a 10" diam. frittata using up to 12 eggs (serves 8–10).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.