Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick Egg Poacher
Making restaurant-perfect poached eggs is simple with this clever cookware. Its customized cups bring eggs in direct contact with simmering water, so they cook uniformly while maintaining an attractive round shape. Use the nonstick pan on its own for whipping up breakfast casseroles.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum pan provides excellent heat conduction for uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Three interlocking layers on the pan’s Slide nonstick interior guarantee flawless release and quick cleanup.
- Handles on the perforated stainless nonstick cups make it easy to remove the eggs one at a time.
- Remove the cups to use the all-purpose pan for everyday cooking.
- Domed tempered-glass lid lets you keep an eye on your food.
- Triple-riveted ergonomic loop handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Includes four egg poaching cups.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Four poacher cups.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; do not use detergents that contain bleach or citrus additives.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.